There is nothing like celebrating your independence; food, fun, and photos- what more could you ask for? To get the most out of capturing the day here are a few photo tips:
- Charge your camera beforehand – There is nothing more sad then losing power right before the perfect shot. Be sure to charge your phone or camera before the big events.
- Capture everything – While waiting for those extraordinary shots don’t forget to grab those everyday moments that are the perfect storytelling photos.
- Include yourself in the celebration – Just because you are the genius behind the lens doesn’t mean you can’t have some with you in it. Don’t be afraid to ask someone to take over for a minute.
- Get creative – Get in there and try some new angles on the same photo, a different perspective on things can often make all the difference.
- Have fun – Most importantly of all – have fun. Even though photos are the perfect way to capture memories it’s just not the same as being there. So make sure you enjoy yourself!
We hope these tips help get some great shots. Once again – here’s wishing you a very happy 67th Independence Day.