- It was very easy to create the collage through their application, any parent and also grandparents can do it.
- A sunboard is easy to display and you can do a lot with it, you do not have to run around to get the framing done. Although Zoomin has an option of ordering photos with frame ;).
- I also love the story telling aspect of collage
Making a photo book is easy! You choose the shots, and we’ll do the printing/binding/shipping, you just wait for the mailman.
To help inspire your photo selection, we’ve gathered ten of the many reasons to make a Photo Book.
- Relive a Trip
The next best thing to being on vacation is remembering the fun times through photos.
- Capture your kids childhood
You Can’t Stop a Baby from Growing Up, But You Can Document the Heck Out of Their Babyhood.
- Gather Family Close
Put all their smiling faces in one place, and be sure to order a second copy for Grandma and Grandpa.
- Keep A Timeline
Make a book once a year. You’ll always be able to look back and remember what you got up to.
- Celebrate that Special Someone
Document your best times together and give them a gift they’ll love almost as much as you.
- Thank a Host
Thank a friend for throwing an extra fun party, wedding, or dinner by sending them a book of the event.
- Make a Dinner Idea Book
If you’re the food photo taking type, put your best meals in a book. Flip through for inspiration.
- Save a Bit of Home
On the verge of a move? Make a book of your favorite places in and around your home.
- Condense Your Wedding Photos
You have hundreds of shots, but put the very best in a book to show off your very favorites.
- Make A Face Book
Put your favorite friends in one book! It won’t give status updates, but will be fun to flip through.
What are you waiting for? Head over to the following link to get started with your very own Photo Book: http://www.zoomin.com/in/Photo-Books
And once your book arrives be sure to use #zoominmoments to show us!
What is life but a mere string of memories? The present is here to grab and soon enough it is the past. But instead of moaning the effervescence of life itself, we believe each moment is to be celebrated and cherished for the future to come. And each moment, no matter how big or small has shaped us to what we are today and where we are going tomorrow. Why not hold them close and smile at fond memories? Or laugh at the candid photos of you falling? Or go back in time and relive adventures?
And the camera-worthy moment does not have to be some grand adventure at Mt Everest. Or an epic trip in Mexico. It could be anything- anything that added meaning, passion and love to your life. The first cake you baked, you learning to swim, the first time your kid rode a bike, the time your dog chewed your favorite shoes but seeing him satisfied made you happy anyway- all these daily activities have a unique charm and looking back, they do make you count your blessings. And here at Zoomin, that’s exactly what we do- help you cherish the memories you hold closest to your hearts and share them with your loved ones.
Together with Itch List, we hope to enliven this journey and help cherish each moment. The Itch List is an amazing group of passionate achievers that strive to scratch off their bucket list and inspire others to scratch off theirs. From travel to food, from adventure sports to hobbies- anything and everything that makes you happy, tingly and itching for more is the Itchy way of living! And these incredible memories that you collect along the way deserve to not be stuck on some pendrive or a tragic folder on your laptop.
Beam with pride at your achievements- your solo trip where you explore a side of yourself and the community, your escape from death when you bungee jumped from places high as the heavens and even the time you finally would perfected your Spanish. For each fear you conquered, each goal you scratched off, each time you left your comfort zone- you, my friend, did something very few people dare to do. You lived. Share your passion, your stories and create memories that last a lifetime and inspire a million more.
And when you are a having a rough day, do not forget to flip through scratchbook to remind yourself that you have accomplished far greater things than you expected. Keep your Wall of Fame as your center piece as you tell glorious stories of escaping a bear at your campsite. Keep little mementos around the house as gentle reminders of good ol’ days that inspire you to go for more adventures. Big or small, epic or ordinary- celebrate your life and get a little nudge for more with these merchandise!
Taking photos of your little one is more like an art form and adventure than anything else. Capture all the giggles, smiles, tears, and everything in between with these 5 simple tips that we’ve put together just for you:
- Don’t be afraid to get silly: Keeping the attention of a baby during a photo shoot is definitely a task. The trick is not being afraid to get silly – use puppets, a favorite toy and even crazy sounds.
- Fast Shutter Speed: Babies are always on the go! You are lucky if they will slow down long enough to get a kiss in – that is why it is always important to increase your shutter speed to freeze them midway through their actions. The faster your camera is, the quicker you can grab that perfect shot.
- Everything is better in multiples: We all know babies aren’t always the model photography subjects. They tend to do everything besides what you need them to. To help offset those not so glamorous shots take more than one photo at a time – then you can look through it later to grab ‘The One’.
- Shoot through the imperfect moments: Babies don’t always throw tantrums, but when they do they are pretty epic. Regardless the mood, or unplanned moments capture them all! There will always be a beautiful shot among all the chaos.
No matter the difficulties photographing your baby may bring, there is nothing more beautiful than an amazing photo to record those little moments you’ll want to remember tomorrow and hold onto forever.
Now go on, grab a camera and get creative – you’ll thank yourself in the end.
What tips have helped you photograph your little one? We’d love to know.
There is nothing like celebrating your independence; food, fun, and photos- what more could you ask for? To get the most out of capturing the day here are a few photo tips:
- Charge your camera beforehand – There is nothing more sad then losing power right before the perfect shot. Be sure to charge your phone or camera before the big events.
- Capture everything – While waiting for those extraordinary shots don’t forget to grab those everyday moments that are the perfect storytelling photos.
- Include yourself in the celebration – Just because you are the genius behind the lens doesn’t mean you can’t have some with you in it. Don’t be afraid to ask someone to take over for a minute.
- Get creative – Get in there and try some new angles on the same photo, a different perspective on things can often make all the difference.
- Have fun – Most importantly of all – have fun. Even though photos are the perfect way to capture memories it’s just not the same as being there. So make sure you enjoy yourself!
We hope these tips help get some great shots. Once again – here’s wishing you a very happy 67th Independence Day.
A big shout out to you :-). You made it possible!
Pretty much anyone with a smartphone possesses a darn good camera, and is empowered to capture moments that were formerly ephemeral, stored and forgotten in our messy, limitless digital vault. A common role that binds us all is that of ‘memory keeper’. Capturing memories of places we inhabit or travel through when given the chance, and the people in these places and the people in our lives.
But, some photos are meant to bubble up and last forever. Your proud moment as the father of “Superman”, your son’s birthday party. Witnessing a captivating sunset with college mates before going your separate ways, watching your father show your daughter how to ride a bicycle…. These precious moments hold deep meaning for which they cannot and should not get lost.
At Zoomin we understand this. And with our mobile app we give you a great way to manage your photos, choose the ones that truly matter and create story around those photos that truly meant the most.
On mobile, Photo Prints is our first baby step into the world of Phoneography (mobile photography) and in the coming months expect more magic from us – better ways to organise your photos, more ways to print and share your stories. We look forward to keeping you excited…
Photo Prints is available on Android and iOS. We are putting the final touches on a Windows Phone app too.
You’re getting started on your photobook for Mom but are stuck on what to do next. Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up our favorite ideas out here to get you going. And if you’re really running short of time, you can always use our themes created just for Moms.
Memoirs of Mom: Celebrate your mother by creating her biography in photos. Start bygathering photos and stories from your mother’s life (scan older photos into digital images). Talk to family and friends to get details – you may learn something new about your mother!
Mom does it all: This is a fun tribute to the busy Mom who does it all. Start by thinking of the various things that Mom does to keep the house running smoothly and support her family. Take pictures of her performing these tasks or objects that represent the task. Let her know how much you need and love SuperMom.
Master Chef Mom: Is your mother always spending her time in the kitchen coming up with delicious things for everyone to enjoy? Make her a recipe book of her favorite dishes or your favorite dishes. Add fun stories and memories from meal times. Celebrate her culinary skills with this one!
Favorite moments: Life is all about the special moments and a photo book is a great way to bring those to life. Create a book that will remind Mom of the special memories both of you have shared. Starting from the time you were born to the present – these photos along with your personal text will touch her deeply.
An Ode to Mom: Nothing lights up a Mom’s world by hearing how much her family loves her. A beautiful way to tell Mom how much each family member cares is to create a book filled with special messages, poems and pictures of the family member.
Photobooks are such a great way to convey your special moments! This year for Valentine’s Day I decided to make one for my significant other to show him how much joy he brings into my life. Before starting I was wondering what photos I would use and whether it would take me a long time get 20 photos (of course I’m using a ZoomIn express theme!) However, once I started going through my online albums, I realized there were so many photos to choose from – I was done picking my photos in 10 minutes! In case if you’re wondering what kind of photos you can use in your photobook for Valentines Day, here are some ideas to get you started.
1) Take your significant other down memory lane with photos from the time you met till today. If you’ve been together for a while, you might be smiling when you see how different both of you looked then and now!
2) Photos from a special day or a trip. We just got engaged recently so I couldn’t help but put in a photo of that moment. Trip photos are wonderful moments to relive over as well.
4) My centerfold pages are ‘these are a few of my favorite things..about you’. I’ve included pictures and messages of what makes my fiancé so special.
3) Photos that have a significant meaning just to the two of you. I decided to mix up the photobook by also including pictures which didnt have either of us. One of the pictures was where we had our first date and aside from both of us nobody else will ever know the meaning of the picture (except for you now).
I hope this gives you some ideas in case you were stuck. Whatever photos you choose, your significant other will be thrilled to relive moments that are special to just the two of you. So go ahead and get going on that photobook -pick out those photos, have some fun and be ready to see your beautiful creation come to life!
(For privacy reasons, couple pictures posted above are not of the writer or her fiancé)
A ZoomIn Canvas Print is art created by you and is truly a masterpiece. Just about any image that has meaning to you or the person you have in mind would look fantastic. Family portraits, closeup pictures of children, or beautiful shots from a holiday lend themselves well for canvas prints.
While a single canvas is beautiful on its own, multiplying the impact by creating a canvas collage is a truly stunning idea.When you have an amazing collection of pictures and want to show them off, a canvas photo wall collage is your answer. Your collection could be your child’s first 6 months, solo pictures of family members, pictures from each decade – the possibilities are endless. Surprisingly for the “wow” factor created, the canvas print wall collage is a snap to make!
Creating a Canvas Print Wall Collage
1) Decide on the theme of your collage, keeping in mind the person you’re making it for.
2) Select a suitable layout for the collage – you could create a collage of same sizes or different sizes.
3) Pick the photos to place into each slot.
If you’re creating the canvas collage for yourself, roll up your sleeves and get ready to hang when your prints arrive. When it comes to hanging your personalized canvas prints, the last thing you want to do is start making too many holes in your walls. So here’s a quick trick. Tape together several pieces of newspaper and place on the floor. Place your prints on top of the paper and arrange them in the layout you want. With a pencil, trace around each print. Remove the prints and tape the paper to your wall. Now you can see exactly where to hammer in the nails and whether any adjustments need to be made to the layout!
We hope you’ve been inspired and have gotten those wheels turning! As always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to our Helpdesk.
At ZoomIn we always love to hear how our products made someone smile! Here’s a few customer stories from last year that help us understand how our products are spreading smiles.
“Being an auspicious time of the year, many people undertake home renovation projects and host parties in their newly renovated home during Diwali. Gifting something unique and relevant is always a challenge but last year I came up with a great idea! For my cousin’s housewarming, I created a 16″x20″ mounted canvas print of our big family reunion. He loved it and the canvas still sits proudly on his wall!” – Sachin from Mumbai
“I met my wife to be in March 2012 and our wedding day was coming up in December. For our first Diwali as a couple, I wanted to give my fiancee something special. Using the love theme from ZoomIn, I created a beautiful photo book with pictures of both of us. She was speechless with joy and a bit surprised when she got it . She doesn’t see my creative side too often. Thanks ZoomIn!” – Raj from Delhi
“It was my first time away from home and my Nani was missing me a lot. While we talk on Skype often, I wanted to do something more. Thanks to ZoomIn, I was able to send her a fantastic mug with a picture of both of us and a message of an inside joke we share! She says she smiles every time she looks at it.” – Jaya from Bangalore
“I’ve always liked giving something different to my close friends during Diwali. Last year I gave all 6 of them photo calendars, using photos from the past year. We’ve had some fun moments and some not-so fun moments (when Isha got covered in mud) but these are moments everyone remembers now!” – Sneha from Hubli
These customers have definitely given me some great ideas for Diwali – hope they do the same for you!
Get started on your wonderful gifts for the festive season!